Top 5 Reasons to Attend
- Interact with leaders in the profession and learn about professional trends
- Participate in dialog on Hydraulic Measurements and Experimental Methods that are affecting the profession
- Learn about the latest trends and techniques being applied to projects by clients and competitors in the industry
- Showcase their organization’s presence in the profession and marketplace
- Earn professional development hours (PDH's) by attending technical sessions and workshops.
Download PDH Form (PDF)
Convince Your Boss
As a civil engineering professional, you know you can find the latest information, innovations, and technologies when you attend ASCE conferences. You also know that to be competitive, you must constantly fine-tune your skills, find new ways to cut costs, streamline processes, and drive change.
- Program: Identify specific courses that are beneficial to your company and calculate the PDHs you can earn toward maintaining your license
- Expenses: Register as early as possible to take advantage of early bird prices and book your accommodations through our room block to maximize savings and enhance your networking experience
- Share: Demonstrate what you have learned by sharing with your colleagues in a post-conference presentation
- Request Letter: Customize this template to request approval for your attendance