Questions regarding this conference and COVID-19
Please visit our Health & Safety page. COVID-19 vaccinations are recommended, but not required at this time.
Top 5 Reasons to Attend
- Promote interaction between computational modelers and experimentalists
- Earn Professional Development Hours (PDHs)
- Network with industry leaders and make valuable contacts
- Connect with exhibitors showcasing state of the art products, services and solutions
- Share your recent work and to hear from experts in many specialized areas of water testing
Environmental & Water Resources Institute of ASCE
Created in 1999, the Environmental & Water Resources Institute (EWRI) is the recognized leader within ASCE for the integration of technical expertise and public policy in the planning, design, construction, and operation of environmentally sound and sustainable infrastructure impacting air, land and water resources.