** Updated 4/20/23 **
Colorado State University has made dormitory rooms available as a more affordable housing option for those interested.
Single Rooms: $76.13 per person / per night (plus tax)
Shared Rooms with Roommate: $59.24 per person / per night (plus tax)
Shared Rooms with Guest: $118.49 per night (plus tax)
This option is made directly through this Colorado State University link: Reserve Dormitory Room Now
• All dormitory lodging will include: highspeed Wi-Fi, bed linens, pillows, blankets, and one (1) towel per person (double occupancy rooms will include inventory for two (2) people).
• Participants will make their own beds with provided linens.
• Email confirmations will be sent out one week before the start of the conference from Colorado State University.
• Check-in starts Saturday, June 24 at 4pm / Check-out by Thursday, June 29 at 10am.
• Breakfast at the Dining Hall will be included with each night stay.
• Dinner at the Dining Hall will be an optional add-on package.
• Shared Room - If you select a shared room, you can choose your roommate. Roommates will not be assigned if you are not able to find one, you will be switched to a single room at the single rate. Your roommate will also need to register for the symposium and select this option.
• Be sure to bring all your own toiletry items as none are provided at the residence hall. Also, hair dryers, hand soap, hangers and alarm clocks are not provided.
• A refrigerator is available in the common access area of your building.
• No alcohol, marijuana, tobacco, or animals are allowed at Colorado State University, including in the on-campus housing.
• Parking on campus is included in the above pricing.
HMEM 2023 does not have a hotel contract, so feel free to book at any of the surrounding properties, including:
- Hilton Fort Collins
- Best Western University Inn
- Candlewood Suites Fort Collins, an IHG Hotel
- The Armstrong Hotel
- The Elizabeth Hotel, Autograph Collection
- Fort Collins Marriott
Lory Student Center
The Lory Student Center was established in 1962 and underwent comprehensive renovations totaling $65 million being completed in 2012. It celebrates the history of Colorado, as well as the history of Colorado State University and its graduates. The LSC is a centralized location for students, staff, faculty, alumni and passersby in their united front as Ram fans.
All conference core content will be held at the Lory Student Center. Click here to download and view a print-size version of the LSC Building Map.
For those traveling to Colorado by air, Denver International Airport is the closest major airport to Fort Collins. Colorado State University is about 65 miles north of the airport, and there are several options for transportation following your flight. There are also local airports: Cheyenne (CYS) and Fort Collins/Loveland (FNL). FNL airport can be accessed via United Airlines.
- DIA has about a dozen car rental agencies.
- Shuttles between the airport and Fort Collins can be arranged with Groome Transportation or SuperShuttle.
- There is a direct bus departing from Denver International Airport Pickups and arriving at CSU Transit Center. Services depart hourly, and operate every day. The journey takes approximately 1h 20m.
Book a Groome Shuttle to/from the Denver international airport by calling (970) 226-5533.
Don’t forget to use your ASCE member discount on one of the car rental companies we partner with!
For all visitors taking part in events located in the Lory Student Center, the best address is:
Morgan Library parking lot,
Fort Collins, CO, 80521
Parking on Campus
Once you are on Hughes Way, visitors are invited to park in lots 425, 412, or along Hughes Way. In the case that these lots are full, turn around and return to Meridian Avenue the same way you entered campus. Turn left at Lake Street and right on Center Avenue. Parking will be available at the Lake & Center Parking Garage directly on your left.
The Lory Student Center is located north of the parking areas listed.
You can purchase a parking pass here: Parking Pass
There is no charge to park on the weekends.
Commuter daily parking is $5.72. An email will be sent out a week before the conference with instructions where to park.